REFUND & CANCELLATION
At TEJAS, all purchases are final. We will process refunds on goods that have been damaged as a result of shipping or handling. If any item has been damaged during shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your case as expeditiously as possible. In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged product, please ensure the following:
- If the damage is evident at the time of delivery, make note of the damage on the courier’s copy of the airway bill and their delivery sheet, as well as on the copy that you retain.
- Please notify Tejas of the damage within five days of receipt of the goods, along with the details of the damage.
- Send Tejas images of the goods with close-ups of the damaged portion(s)
This will help in processing claims in a timely manner.
Please note that as a service to our clients, we insure all paintings and art objects against damage during transit. However, we do not insure the frames of paintings.
- The price of the art work listed does not include taxes, shipping and handling. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
- Placing an order on www.tejasgallery.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Tejas within 2 working days on account of a default by the artist or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. The contract of sale is between Tejas (acting as the agent of the artist) and the buyer.
- Once an order is placed on Tejas , the buyer is required to make payment for the price of the artwork within 5 working days from the date of placing the order. All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
- The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer through a courier of good repute. Should there be any damage to the artwork in transit the Buyer should not accept the parcel and should notify Tejas immediately.
- Artworks received in an unsatisfactory condition by the buyer may be returned within 2 working days in an ‘as is’ condition. In such a case Tejas will refund the payment to the buyer and cancel the order. However, the unsatisfactory condition will only be covered for damaged or spoilt condition, and NOT because the buyer did not like the artwork he has purchased.
- While great care is taken to reproduce the colours and form of paintings as depicted on the website, it is understood that since each painting is individually painted there may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- Any shipments within the city of Kolkata will be free of courier/shipping charges.
Normally, Tejas takes care of customs clearance for shipments to countries other than India. However, if you choose to undertake customs clearance yourself or through a third party appointed by you, please note the following:
- All items will be considered delivered not at the shipping address in your order details but at the customs location at the destination country.
- Your purchase will be considered delivered once the relevant documents for self clearance are handed over by our logistics carriers to you/your appointed agent.
- Tejas is not responsible for the storage or any damage to the painting(s) after the handover of documents to you/your appointed broker and while pending customs clearance.
- Tejas is not responsible for any delays caused during customs clearance.
- Tejas will not be liable for the condition of your purchase once they reach you after custom clearance.
If you have any other questions please send us an email at: email@example.com